~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the whole point of this blog is to help others with all the questions they have about setting up a similar home climbing gym, and ramble about a variety of climbing related subjects.
There is a variety of subjects... most involving rock climbing, written about on this blog. MAKING VOLUMES OR CLIMBING HOLDS, is probably one of the more popular subjects. just check the labels links or search bar to find your fancy.
of course if you want to go back and start from the beggining, please do! to that end, if there are any question let me know ... i encourage you to add comments for others to read or if you want to get me directly you can email me at treadwallproject@hotmail.com
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME, READ THE MUST READ LIST.... oh!, ...and you have to fight!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

10,000




hey gang... i guess your a gang. or a bunch of folks who got lost on the internet , via google, landed here and glanced... im assuming you glance at it, and read my blog. regardless i wanted to announce that i recently passed 1o,ooo visitors to my blog. i write it for my own sanity, but im happy to see the interested. ill keep writing for you guys as long as you keep reading and as you can see by the pic above its gotten more and more popular as i have gone on. the spikes crack me up. they're actually the result of others posting links on the internet.... love it. thank you all. i hope to write some new stories soon. i need to get a new camera though cause some ass broke into my car recently and stole mine. so.... i ramble but thanks. i promise more good stuff to come. i dont know what that will be cause i havent written it yet... but its in me kids. stay tuned and again thanks for making me feel at least small time! safe climbing. keep training to not be a fat american... or whatever country. i know this is world wide intraweb... bye?

No comments:

Post a Comment